How to Dress Up Naruto OC 2of2How to Dress Up Naruto OC 2of2 by NuttyNuti
PART II: NARUTO NINJA FASHION CATALOG
COMMON PIECES OF NARUTO NINJA CLOTHING FROM HEAD TO TOE
Now I introduce SOME of most typical pieces of ninja clothing.
Also known as hitai-ate. As you all know, it is a piece of cloth to which is installed a metal piece with the sign of the ninja's village. Most, MOST of the ninjas use forehead protector, but not all (like Jiraiya or Shizune). However, adding forehead protector to the design of your character makes the costume a lot more Naruto-like than not using it.
Forehead protector is one of most versatile accessories that are seen among Naruto ninjas: there is some different colors with them and even more ways to wear it. I list some:
* Blue. Most seen color, especially in Part I. Used by all level ninjas from genins to jounins. Blue forehead protectors used in Iwagakure tend to be purplish.
* Black. Another common color, mainly used by chuunins and jounins, very common in Pa
How to Dress Up Naruto OC 1of2How to Dress Up Naruto OC 1of2 by NuttyNuti
Being annoyed about all those 'neko-ear', 'top model', 'school girl' and 'lolita dress' Naruto OCs, I decided to make a guide to help people to make their Naruto OCs more believable and Naruto-like. Before I begin, I'd like to note a few things.
* First, I don't speak English as my native tongue (I'm a Finn), so there may be some grammar flaws in the tutorial. If you note a flaw, you can mention it, and I won't get angry but happy. People learn from their mistakes, and so do I!
* Second, this tutorial deals with just the clothing of Naruto OCs, not about actual creation of an OC. There are heaps of tutorials about it, just go see them! Think of this as a deeper view to the Naruto clothing issue.
* Third, this tutorial is not made to flame those OC makers that create 'un-Naruto-like' characters. I'm just going to tell tricks to make your character more suitable for the series. It's up to you if you want to use them or not.